Sunday, February 10, 2013

TesourosdaSarah

All the way from Brazil, I am pleased for you to meet Sarah.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/TesourosdaSarah?ref=top_trail

1. What do you sell and how did you get started?
 I sell handmade, by me, boho feminine jewelry. I have always been involved in the arts since I was a little girl, and have been guided on the path of jewelry making by some fabulous muses.

2. Who or what is your inspiration?
A great inspiration to me is the view from my varanda in Brazil, but I grew up in the Pacific North West so a ton of my ideas derive from that region of the U.S. as well.

3. What is your favorite part of your creating process? I love the final process where I get to execute my work and see my vision come to life. 

4. What is your most favorite item in your Etsy shop?
I have many favorite items in my Etsy shop for several different reasons, but one that I am particularly proud of is this pearl cuff bracelet.
Gold Cuff Bracelet with Fresh Water Pearls

5. Do you have any social media links?

You can find me on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TesourosDaSarah?ref=hl
Pinterest: pinterest.com/schushcoff/
Twitter: twitter.com/SChushcoff
Wordpress blog (English Version):beadingdowntothewire.wordpress.com/
Wordpress blog (Portuguese Version):tesourosdasarah.wordpress.com/
Stumble Upon: www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/sarahchushcoff

Handmade Purple Fabric Bow Necklace with Silver Helm Chain 

No comments:

Post a Comment