Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DIY...International delight style

For all you coffee lovers, that are addicted to foo foo creamers like myself, I have a do it yourself project to put those bottles to use.

(Almond joy is by far my most favorite flavor)

 For the longest time I never knew what to do with the bottles, so naturally they went straight into the trash.
Trash no more, put those containers to use.  

-First rinse out container or put in the dishwasher to remove any residual creamer.
-Make sure the inside is completely dry.
-Next peel off the label.


 -And now you are ready to add whatever your heart desires into your recycled container. 
(if you have a funnel for this step it makes it a little easier)



-Write on the front of the container if need be.
-There you have it, project accomplished!!
(pretty easy huh!)

As you can see I like to use mine for chia seeds, popcorn, and flax seed. 

I typically make breakfast shakes and let me tell you it makes it a lot easier to pour a little of this and a little of that versus having to stop and scoop everything out of bags. This is also a great idea if you have kids. Throw your child's favorite cereal, snack, goldfish, etc. and you now have a portable snack that is easily contained for a car ride or weekend getaway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment