Monday, January 28, 2013

Calling all Etsy artisans

In July 2012, I decided to open up a shop on etsy. Going into it I had these visions that I would make some items I loved and it would be a huge success. Well let me be the first to say that it doesn't happen that way and there is a lot of work that goes into it. Over the last 6 months there has been many hours poured into my etsy shop. However, I have learned a lot of valuable lessons and been able to reconnect with my creative side again.

One of my many goals for the year was to create a blog and allow other artists like myself to have a place to be noticed. Over a course of time I hope you will enjoy following etsy artists and seeing all the beautiful products that they have to offer. So let this be the beginning to many posts to come.

 Please feel free to check out my shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AshleyAfterDark?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment